I am highly annoyed. I cannot DCC Send or DCC Chat in mIRC plain and simple. I am on an SMC 7401BRA router and i tried the SMC / router tips I can find on the internet and DCC Send STILL doesn't work. I allowed port forwarding, I binded all sockets to my WAN IP, I let mIRC get my WAN IP - I even put my LAN IP in the DMZ to make this work with literally NO success.
I think there was this one-time where I put my LAN IP in the "Bind all sockets..." and it worked - I could DCC Send and Resume and Chat! I changed my DCC ports from 1024-1030 to 1024-5000 (default) - I was in DMZ whilst doing this. Aniverse had routing problems and now, I can't DCC Send or Chat. I did everything right like last time, and it still doesn't work. DMZ or no DMZ, it doesn't work. I tried different ports and it doesnt work. When i do DCC Send or Chat, the person i send/chat to gets "DCC Chat/Send from Me rejected (Invalid parameters)" Sometimes, the person gets all these mumbo jumbo characters.
PLEASE this is a bitch and i was at this for almost a week now!! I am making myself bald!!! ARGH! mad