It has nothing to do with a library. Thats a foolish assumption. You might as well just say "it's probably because the server has a broken DIMM installed that is corrupting the memory." Could it be that? Sure, but it is certainly NOT the first assumption you make. The problem is most likely either in the IRCd itself, or mIRC. Since Watchdog says it happens in CR, I've seen it in Bahamut, and now after checking logs I also see I've had it happen under UnrealIRCd, it certainly seems more likely that the problem is in mIRC, not the IRCd. Oh and by the way, neither Bahamut, CR, nor UnrealIRCd share the same message processing code, so it seems unlikely that 3 parsers, written by 3 different people in three different manners all have the exact same problem. Additionally since other people have experienced the same problem it makes it appear that it is not something wrong with my system. If you want to turn this into an IRCd war, well then please don't bother posting. I (and I don't think anyone else here) care what IRCds you like/dislike, all I want to do is find what causes this problem so that it can be corrected.