ok think of it from our point of view, maybe as much as 40% of filesharing contain trojans/viruses/worms, possibly even more, so thats why most people dont help, but considering you are being so ignorant i think maybe someone should help you with this, so that you do get a trojan, then you might finally understand why people were reluctant to helping you in the 1st place.
now after your last post though, i will be highly surprised if you get help with anything on this board, why did you feel the need to throw insults at everyone especially the game, remember this forum is all voluntary and people have the right to post their opinions in a civilized manner , maybe you should delete your account and go away, that will do everyone a favour. if you ever want help with something do you honestly think calling them a **** or whatever it was is gunna make them want to help you? no!, you should ask politely like most other people on this board do.
personally i gave myself a little reminder not to help you with anything because of your attitude, if you can be bothered to read all this, i hope you actually learn something. mad

p.s.
Quote:
That's why your [deleted by moderator].

so you obviously threw an insult at him? do you not realise how pathetic and petty that makes you look?

Quote:
Thank you for preaching me into believing that your all [deleted by moderator],

thats just idiotic if you stil expect help after calling everyone some childish names.

Quote:
You should wake up and realize that you are in the past. mIRC is being used for everything.

maybe so but mirc is still a chat client no matter what some people use it for.

Quote:
If you can't help me please don't reply to my question.

if you made this board then fair enough. but no you didnt, so stop with your ignorance and understand people can reply to your posts saying whatever they like.

last thing now, sorry to everyone else for the rambling,but youdontneedmp3's really annoyed me throwing out vicious insults at everyone just because we dont wanna help him get a virus =o\ mad

Last edited by pheonix; 22/06/03 05:52 PM.

new username: tidy_trax