Yes it is sad that one (or a couple) person (or people) has to ruin it for everyone. No one wants the website to 'die' except for the one(s) attacking it. I actually believe if mIRCScripts.Org was to disappear, that would be a HUGE hole in mIRC Scripting since there are not any other websites around which can even compare to the enormous value ms.org has; although there are a couple of other good websites such as http://www.team-clanx.net.

With the demise of ScriptaZ, mIRCScripts.Org was left in being the biggest websites with tens of thousands in it's userbase. With even more thousands downloading from the website daily. Not only is this is a blow for the scripting community but will have a huge impact on the mIRC community overall; since many, many people download items from the website for their personal use. Scripting help channels are also going to be majorily effected by this, simply because they will have little places to direct people asking questions about downloading add-ons/scripts/etc.

Rumours are spreading about who is doing the attacks, and why; but the real thing is that it's just sad. Particulary when the two main villians in the middle of it all are actually scripters themselves and I know for sure one of them grew up on mIRCScripts.Org, possibly helped him extend his knowledge.

As you've said, they're kiddies who think they're invincible. But everyone has little holes which you can play with, and in fact we've already found one with one of the attackers (which will remain for the mIRCScripts.Org community to only know). But what is even more sad is that one of the only possible quick ways of getting the person to stop is by giving them a taste of their own medicene, stooping down to their level; but some things are nessercary (as is a dictionary right now).

The attacker(s) don't seem to really care how other people are feeling, they're arrogant, selfish and just blame stupid to even attempt such things.

But with your words, saying that mIRCScripts.org must not die is great support, showing how much the website means to you is wonderful and I personally do thank you.

Hopefully mIRCScripts.Org won't perish into the corrupt world of the Internet, and the attacker(s) will be stopped.

You won't like it when I get angry.