I will speak out in defense of this update for the visual display of standard mIRC windows.

Specifically, this helped solve the problem described in another topic #Post267898 for all "Dark Theme" fans. I appreciated this is and grateful.
It now looks like this (provided that only "Switchbar" is used) and now those ugly light gray borders around the inner client windows (Status,Channel,Private,@Win) are absent:

     [Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

But I am also not satisfied (vexed) with the presence of invariable three white stripes:

     1.Between the channel window and field for text input "EditBox".
     2.Between the channel window and the list of nicknames (after scrollbar).
     3.Between list of open windows "Treebar" and the channel window.

I believe this needs to be improved in future versions and may need to return the settings dialog "Styles", only already with advanced features, where will be possible, among other things:

     1.Customization the size and color choices for these three stripes (separately for each).
     2.Customization the background color for buttons from the list of open "Switchbar" windows and setting the color of the text on these buttons.
     3.Customization the background color for the scroll bar and sets the button color for the scroll bar.

Respected Khaled, please, provide each user have the opportunity to customize their design for the mIRC client in accordance with their preferences, for so that these changes could were able to certainly like it and will please all amateurs of their your individual design and coloring. This is must help solve this arisen large-scale problem and close these controversies about how it would be better.

🌐 http://forum.epicnet.ru 📜 irc.epicnet.ru 6667 #Code | mIRC scripts, help, discuss, examples