I wrote a little script code for you. I think this is what you wanted to get. Please check if everything works.

The script is able to answer both at the request of the command "!hex nick", and gives an automatic response when Joins each user on the channel. (If it's user from a Mibbit webgate source).

Optionally, you can disable auto-message for Join if you set ";" before the line -   ;on *:JOIN:#:

You can also choose whether to display the script response as a message on the "/msg" channel, or as a notice "/notice", or as an echo response "/echo".

Displaying a country zone in the form of as (FR) for an IP address requires an additional code and database. So while without this.
But if necessary, you can find out the location from the received IP-address through the sources you know on the web page.

    [Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

This code must be inserted into the script editor. To do this, press the key combination "ALT+R" and install as a new script:

Code
# DecoderIP v1.0.2  (by Epic)

on *:JOIN:#: dec_ip $nick $chan $me
on *:TEXT:!hex*:#: if ($2) { dec_ip $2 $chan $nick } | else .notice $nick Syntax: !hex <nick>
alias -l dec_ip {
  var %di_nick $strip($1) | var %di_host $gettok($address(%di_nick,2),2,64)
  var %di_ident $remove($gettok($address(%di_nick,1),1,64),*!*)
  if (mibbit isin %di_host && $len(%di_ident) == 8) {
    var %di_ip $longip($base(%di_ident,16,10))
    var %di_return DecoderIP: $+(06,%di_nick,) -> $+(%di_ident,@,04,%di_ip,) -> $+($chr(40),%di_host,$chr(41))
    ;-------------------------
    ;/echo $2 %di_return
    ;/notice $3 $2 %di_return
    /msg $2 %di_return
  }
}

If you will appear have new ideas for improving this script or you find errors, then be sure to write to me here about it. And we together we will think about what can be done.

🌐 http://forum.epicnet.ru 📜 irc.epicnet.ru 6667 #Code | mIRC scripts, help, discuss, examples