I made the alias because I wasn't sure if the effect would be the same across operating systems and system configurations. The extra text bleeding onto the next line comes and goes, and depends on whether the word= is set to 1 or 0. But for Talon's font choice, where word=0 I was getting extra text at the same width he got at that Font/size, when the .dw width was all widths of the range 317-326, and then it stopped returning extra text for a few widths.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s4ynsopq5gelaex/AADkNXOnpJJeuSjb1-4Voj6sa?dl=0

The wraptest-0.jpg here is from my setting the font to Consolas 9, then running the timer with word=0 then waiting until the effect happened for all 3 colors, then quickly stopping the timer. The picture shows 3 different green lines having extra text wrapped to another line, even though the earlier line was requesting text with a width that was shorter by 2 pixels. Also in my link, wraptest-1.jpg is a screencap from running the timer with word=1 and font Consolas 9. From .dw width 695-701 the green word "text" is wrapped to the next row, and the green line doesn't contain any linked characters.