To start things with what some future people may have time-traveled to get to, here's the link to v0.1 of Kubot on Github:


Now for the description and the reasoning behind.

I am an avid coder and Twitch streamer. Don't get that confused with "advanced" though.
When I write scripts for mIRC, I tend to group projects into their own files, whether or not that's the recommended way to do it.
I also have also made several scripts to date, each in their own file, and I plan to keep going for a long while, making many more files.

So I decided to make a script that can manage other scripts. That is the main function of the module I linked above, was to load/unload scripts at the click of a few buttons.

I also thought to myself, "Twitch bots commonly use '!' as the start of a command, so I could make one alias that catches all '!*' messages and turns them into commands."
So I did.

I plan to keep this project open for a while, and continually add to it through the coming days, months, or years, however long I can keep interest in this.

I realize that there may be a more efficient way of doing things, but this is fun, this is mine, and we're gonna perfect it.
The goal is complete modular function, so this project is more or less limited to loading scripts and providing a library of aliases I plan to use throughout the whole project.

I would love if some of the veterans here could check my code for vulnerabilities and exploits, and if anyone sees anything lacking, I encourage you to make a comment below or leave a comment in Github's Issue tracker.