Hello, visually speaking this issue with /window -t is the same as what I was reporting there: https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/260926/Font_rendering#Post260926
Typing /tabtest won't apply the change immediately but whenever I select the text in the window, it shows the correct tabstops/display (and eventually it ends up displaying the correct tabstop for good, even without selecting, after changing focus or similar events as to what maroon said)
Quote:

mIRC also bitmap caches some displayed text for speed, which is updated in certain contexts, which may be what you are seeing. mIRC clears this cache when fonts change, however it sounds like it is not doing it in the specific situation you are seeing. If you can provide a step by step method that reproduces this, I will try to reproduce/fix it.

I was hoping this window -t issue was just a more direct way to illustate my problem, am I wrong hoping this fix is going to resolve my issue as well (I am still experiencing my issue very often)?