Well, the results you display shows that your mirc isn't corrupted. The closest thing I can think of for causing your problem is that I see you have 1 script loaded in the remotes window. I've had a rogue script doing a recursive findfile that took up computer resources, but unless Win10 is different, something like

//echo -a $findfile(c:\,*,0,1)

would slow down mirc, but shouldn't also bring the operating system to its knees. Other things to try:

1. unload your only remotes script just to be sure it's not the culprit.
2. Try connecting to a different irc network to see whether the problem happens there too.
3. If things come back to normal after the ON-CONNECT freeze, eyeball your status window to see if there are any blue error messages or other unexpected things displayed.
4. Try fresh install of mirc to a different folder, see if problem persists. Try a folder like c:\mirc\ after copying mirc.ini into that folder first. This should cause mirc to use that folder instead of c:\users\*\appdata\roaming\mirc\ as $mircdir
5. Try temporarily having your antivirus ignore mirc.exe in case it thinks mirc is doing something sketchy.

If one of these doesn't make the problem go away, it should be fine to undo the change. They're just searching for something that can be changed to make the problem go away. If you have task-manager already open and on-top before connecting, it's possible that you *may* get a display telling you how much of the CPU mirc is using, or whether something else is the hog.