Sorry if someone else has already suggested this. I searched the Feature Suggestions for "wildcard", but I didn't see anything.

I have a lot of scripts, over twenty for sure.
In particular, I have a miniature RPG Adventure in my chat, and it uses fifteen or so separate remote files for simplicity of navigation. If I want to alter how to fight monsters, I open the Attack remote. Pretty simple.

The only issue is if I want to remove/rename all remotes, or even a select few, I have to name them individually in the script. Here's a quick pic of my current setup(as of time of writing OP):

It's a little clunky, and rather hard to read through. I put a block-comment on my RPG scripts because I'm rebuilding the whole thing, but I'm debating whether to make several remotes, same as before, or whether I should put it all into one remote, simply for ease of loading/unloading. Thus, I propose support for wildcards in the load/unload command.

For example, the below code would be a lot easier to use than naming each remote in the script.
Code:
on *:TEXT:!scripts*:#: {
  if ($nick == KubosKube) {

msg $chan /me ⚙️ Scripts $2 [ $+ [ ed. ] ]
    $2 -rsN scripts/Streaming/remote*.ini

The only problem I can think of off the top of my head is if a filename contained an asterisk in it, which, at this point in time, Windows does not allow, so there is no immediate concern from what I can tell.

I think this would be a very neat addition to mIRC, and it would help users with a massive number of remote files such as myself.