Not a serious bug, but it seems to report duplicate fonts with @ in front of the name. I can't find any of my other apps listing these @fonts.

//window -p @test | clear @test | var %x 0 | var %y 0 , %i = 1 | while ($font(%i)) { if (@* iswm $font(%i)) { var %line @test 4 " $+ $font(%i) $+ " 16 %x %y | var %line2 $replace(%line,4 ",2 ",0 %y,0 $calc(%y +20)) | drawtext %line %i %line | drawtext %line2 %i $replace(%line2,"@,@") | var %x $calc(500- %x) | if (%x == 0) inc %y 40 } | inc %i }

At least on my pc, this shows that the fonts all print the same whether you use NAME or @NAME, which might mean that windows is substituting "Fixedsys Excelsior 3.01" in place of "@Fixedsys Excelsior 3.01", etc.

Another issue related to the font window. It would be great if the choose-font dialog could be somewhat larger. I'm not sure if it's caused by having 1680x1050 resolution, but the list of font names in the dropdown are all pretty small. Some fonts you have to select them to see the entire font name, and the only reason you can see the entire name while selecting it from the dropdown is that the selected font away from the dropdown is even smaller.

Notepad seems to have a dropdown list with font names the same size, but at least they do like older mIRC 6.xx did, where the selected font is in an editbox using the regular font, which is a constant size that's sometimes smaller and sometimes larger than if displayed using the font selected from the dropbox, but it's never so small that it's hard to read it. In notepad, since the selected font shows in an editbox as the system font, I can see that tiny word between the fonts starting with "I" and those starting with "K" is named JasmineUPC, while JasmineUPC shown in its own font is very small.

This is on Win 7 32 bit, so not sure which other OS had the @FONTNAME. I don't remember it being there in Vista, but I couldn't swear it wasn't.