Omg Dazuz, you're awesome laugh

Okay, in explanation for the giveaways, the ticket side of things would be awesome, each ticket would be worth 50/150 eggs depending on what I set it to at the time, that would work awesomely as what you've coded.

For the roll side of things, it's more of a "Random Chance" thing. I've had some coding from a friend of mine that may help me do this, now the loyalty system is now working. Basically, players can roll a D20. Certain things on the rolls would do certain things. For example, if a viewer typed !roll, the bot would select a random number, and then would display a result of this roll. It could be good, could be bad. I just need a way, to be able to integrate this into the loyalty system, as I don't know how to deduct eggs from viewers or add them using a background command.

For the heist side of things, what I would love to have, would be every 15 mins, would become available. Now, once a player wants to heist, they bet a select amount of their eggs (Determined by the viewer) to battle in the heist. After 3 minutes, and enough players have entered, the heist would take place. It needs to be on a random chance again, but basically, everyone may survive, everyone may die, and some people may live, and die. If they die in the heist, they lose their eggs bet. If they win, depending on the amount of people entered, will give them at least 200x their bet, if not more. This is more complicated to explain, however, if you're wanting to chat with me to discuss this, I would be more than happy to pm you with my discord so we can talk smile

I also would love to know, as I think I could code both of them, is how to integrate that with the loyalty system, to be able to add and remove eggs on the fly as well for certain chatters, as instead of giving eggs to everyone, I may just want to select one person.

Once again, Thanks so much for your help so far, and you will be getting an announcement per stream for your help and coding smile

-Eggy

Twitch Live-Streamer:
Synth Riders
Beat Saber
www.twitch.tv/eggfriedcheese