Good morning,
sorry for takeing so long to get back. I did implement your answer into mIRC and it worked. But... now I've got 2 more questions.
Currently I load a variable with the rcvd: $parseline and store that data as a string. Then I perform some string manipulation ... count, search etc ... to get 2 information out of that string: display-name=Doctor_Mandarb and !Test
While the display-name is then discarded with some more string manipulation... I'm wondering if there is a more effective & efficient way to get to that data (without lines and lines of string manipulation???
That was the 1. question, now the 2nd question.
on *:parseline:in:* WHISPER *:{
I'm looking for WHISPER within the parseline (raw data) and it works... however is there a way to look for WHISPER and another word, in this case the !test ???
I didn't have much time yesterday to try anything on that part, and now I'm back at work. But before I run into a wall of my own clumsiness in scripting, I thought I ask if looking for WHISPER & !Test is actual possible. Perhaps some form of wildcard match?
Thanks for your time, and keep up the good work!
Greetings,
Mandarb