I am a bit stuck on a little script I am trying to get working, I've taken the best parts of two different scripts I run and I am trying to amalgamate them into something much better here is what I have so far...

on *:TEXT:*!Duel*:#: {
if ((%floodduel) || ($($+(%,floodduel.,$nick),2))) { return }
set -u10 %floodduel On
set -u30 %floodduel. $+ $nick On
msg $chan  $nick has Challaneged $2- to a duel!
.timereight 1 2 msg $chan /me $2- has Accepted $nick $+ 's Challenge

--(im not sure what to put in here, I have tried another timer but nothing happens)--

if ($nick isop #) {
var %randmods = $rand(1,2)
if (%randmods == 1) msg $chan $nick scoops $2- $+ 's eyes out with a rusty spoon and feeds them to a crow! $nick is Victorius.
if (%randmods == 2) msg $chan $nick pulls $2- $+ 's underware over their head and runs them up a near by flag poll, $nick is the clear winner!
}
else {
var %randnumber = $rand(1,2)
if (%randnumber == 1) { msg $chan $nick slips on a banana peel and $2- gets the upperhand with a Clobber stomp to the nether region. $2- Wins!
if (%randnumber == 2) { msg $chan $2- tries to duck and weave as $nick thorws a flurry of punches, $2- fails badly, $nick is the winner!
}

The first section works lovely, but I am guessing because I am using a timer it is cancelling out the last portion.
When I have run this command I get the error message " * /msg: insufficient parameters"

I am hoping someone knows a way around this, or has another solution to what I am trying to accomplish.
I'm still fairly new at this, but I am having a lot of fun making my own Twitch Bot.

Thank you for any suggestions or help you send my way ^_^

Last edited by logan_671; 04/05/15 07:54 AM.