Nobody said to turn mircs script editor into visual studio.
Nobody said either anything about ppl suddenly startin to write more scripts or even to sell more mirc licenses. The market is saturated, the only thing that happens is users changing clients instead of "new" ones coming into the market.
It's more about keeping your "old" people, and in general a lot of customers especialy occassional scripters never heard of those plugins and never will, cuz they take it for granted that its not there. And I wouldnt blame them, for not looking for something that i d already expect to be built in.
Most the ppl that i know, never heard of any of those 2 scripting "plugins".
Instead your just harassing people around.
Back then mIRC was something, but these days its just vegating around while other competitors are adding more and more things.
It's annyoing as hell.
Its like turning the wheel of time back, and still standing at the same point, oh wait no, mirc scripting even got much faster. </irony: cuz its slower by a factor of easily 2x and more up to 30x on some functions, most ppl wont notice but its a fact. >

The first programming rule is, a programm should work for its customer, not against him. But hey whatever, luckily i dont have to argue with ppl at work about adding new things like those, because im the guy in charge over there, coding and adding things myself.
Oh and u forgot one last thing, one of the most important things in business. How is your product comparing to competitor prodcuts. If u dont add functionality only cuz u think its not worth it, well, fine as long others dont either. But most functions u didnt want to add over the past months and years, got added in other clients.

Anyhow so long, im done with this topic.
Its like runnin in circles, lots of talk and yet nothing happens.

PS I have been using mirc for a very very long time, in case anyone thinks this is just a flame post ( since 199x )