Originally Posted By: Riamus2
More than likely, you'd need a DLL designed to do it. I haven't heard of any that are already made, so you'd need to find someone to make one or make one yourself.

Yeah. After searching the intertubes and finding nothing, I'd not be surprised if you were correct on that.

Quote:
Considering downloading (or uploading) large numbers of files is almost always illegal file sharing, I'm not really sure how high up on Khaled's list it might be. And small numbers of files simply aren't a problem with the current setup. I do agree that another method of showing file transfers could be useful, though.

The legality of file-sharing in general, and piracy in specific, is heavily dependent upon the country/region you live in. Legal issues aside, file transfers are a big part of the internet, and have long been a part of IRC. It's just plain embarrassing that after all this time mIRC's file-transfer window hasn't evolved to better handle multiple transfers.

mIRC is a very good IRC client. But it seems to have seriously stagnated in recent years. Even if the functionality of IRC hasn't greatly increased, there are plenty of areas in UI that could have been focused on.