Code:
on *:dialog:MainMenu:init:*: { 
  if ($read(loaded.txt) != $null) { 
    set %countloaded 1
    while ($read(loaded.txt, %countloaded) != $null) {
      set %botname $read(loaded.txt, %countloaded) 
      did -a MainMenu 10 %botname 
      if ($readini(bots.ini,%botname,connected) == connected) { did -ri MainMenu 10 %countloaded %botname (C) }
      inc %countloaded
    }
    halt
  }
}

Okay, well, as you can see from this code... I'm trying to make it loop through a text file, reading all names, and then reads out their name into a dialog list, and it also checks bots.ini to check to see if they are connected, and by default it writes only their name, but if it sees that connected=connected it will delete that, and write the botname again with (C) on end to indicate the bot is connected. I tested it, when the first bot said connected=connected and second bot in list said connected=not connected, it worked as expected, came out with
Quote:
Bot (C)
Bot2

But if it up, like make it so only bot2 is connected, it doesn't appear with anything in dialog? same with if I make them both connected. If Their both not connected, it also pops up as expected by not having any (C)'s. How can I fix this? Also, if you could think of a way of my script being better organised, please help, since did -ri MainMenu seems a lil silly, since it's just removing what it just added, didn't know how else to get (C) on to end.