sure sorry about that. Says it suppose to save to user.ini right but when it first starts it saves to users.ini and i cant add thru .adduser
Quote:
set %superowners $$?="Enter Your Bot Owners. Ex: superowner1,superowner2,superowner3"
set %superowner $$?="Enter the nick of the orginal superowner of your bot."
/auser superowner %superowner

if ($1 == .addsuperowner) { auser superowner $address($2,3) | notice $nick 4 $+ $2 5 has been added to my 4S5uper 4O5wner list2.
.notice %superowners Warning: $nick has added $2 to the User list as a Bot Super Owner. Bot Command used in: $chan }
if ($1 == .addowner) { auser owner $address($2,3) | notice $nick 4I 5have added 11 $2 5 to the owner list4.
.notice %superowners Warning: $nick has added $2 to the User list as a Bot Owner. Bot Command used in: $chan }
if ($1 == .addmaster) { auser master $address($2,3) | notice $nick 4I 5have added 11 $2 5 to the master list4.
.notice %superowners Warning: $nick has added $2 to the User list as a Bot Master. Bot Command used in: $chan }
if ($1 == .addoperator) { auser operator $address($2,3) | notice $nick 11 $2 5 is now a 4B5ot 4O5perator4.
.notice %superowners Warning: $nick has added $2 to the User list as a Bot Operator. Bot Command used in: $chan }
if ($1 == .adduser) { auser user $address($2,3) | notice $nick 11 $2 5 is now on the 4B5ot 4U5sers list4.
.notice %superowners Warning: $nick has added $2 to the User list as a Bot User. Bot Command used in: $chan }