I've made a script which makes my channel look different, it'll halt default text such as the normal quit messages, join messages, part messages and nick changes. The script works good, it halts the text and i use /echo to change the look, and i've made it only affect my channel, althoguh, i have a problem. I have no problem with the part and join codes because part and joins only affect one channel, whereas quits and nicks affect all messages. There for it halts the text on ALL channels, which is not what i wanted, i only wanted to change the appearance of MY channel. I think i know how to fix this, i just need the text to halt if its on my channel, but since quit messages go on all channels, i don't know how i'd specify it so that it would only halt the message on my channel. I added a code if ($nick ison (#my channel)) { but it still halted the text on all channels, for people in my channels. If someone wasn't on my channel and they quit, the normal message would pop up, but if someone quits, and their on my channel, it'll halt the text on all channels, and i'd only know they;d quit because the echo'd message on my channel. I need the text to ONLY halt on my channel, liek the join and part scripts.

Please help me <3

P.S. Also... is their any way of modifying the look of a nicklist? My channel has a bot and it uses ID's, if i could add their ID's in front of their name in the nicklist that would be awesome.

Last edited by dominic_eddy; 09/08/12 01:45 PM.