I was wondering, is there any problem with people creating their own mIRC archive of previous versions?

The reason I ask is I have been maintaining an archive of mIRC versions on a website I maintain. I don't get any money from the archive. I simply maintain it for fun, nostalgia, convenience and because I recommend using mIRC to my moderators as well as regular chatters.

I haven't posted it's location publicly since I don't want a flood of people coming to it when a new version is released. However, I don't discourage people from using the archive. One of the reasons I maintain it is I help run an IRC channel and mIRC is the recommended IRC client for using with Windows.

Anyway, I was wondering if there's anyone who objects to my keeping an archive of past versions going back to mIRC v2.1a (16-bit). I don't know if there were any versions before that one. I'm hoping that my archive doesn't offend anyone. If there is a problem I'd appreciate someone letting me know through this forum post or private message through this forum.

Lloyd