Hey maconga, awesome script. This would be more of a separate problem, but it kind of pertains here, so I'll just piggy back in this thread. For some reason, mIRC couldn't make a directory. I had to go into the mIRC folder and create directories for the networks I use. The ini files are created just fine. I am running Windows 7 Pro as the sole user and administrator and I have tried running an elevated copy of mIRC which doesn't work. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Also, I would like to suggest a feature in the script for the ability to track the same person using several nicks. The way it's set up right now, for people looking for someone, they have to get lucky to catch the last known nick for that person, especially if he/she left with an afk or sleep version of their nick. Sure, there will still be ini files for old nicks and you could track the changes through several !seen requests, but there has to be a way to recognize them in a blanket way no matter what is requested in the !seen command. I envision usage of their mask to some point, also allowing leeway for possible different masks. I'll tinker with it and let you know if I get something usable if you want to use it.

Last edited by Kanegasi; 31/07/10 12:22 PM.