OMG! mad

Like usually, i already thought, finally everything is fine, but after solving an old problem, it appeared an other one... frown
Yes, the -i switch is working fine that way, what i described above and mirc.exe follows the actual mirc.ini to its proper folder, BUT... shocked
...though the $mircini containes the right path (e.g. %AppData\mIRC_custom), the $mircdir still containes the default path (e.g. %AppData\mIRC). mad
This causes, that mirc will search after the files, which will be called, or are linked from the secondary .ini, in the default path and not in the path of the secondary .ini. OMG! frown

So, id like to ask you guys to help me, cause i dont know, thats a bug of mirc, which maybe will be solved in the future releases, or is there a trick, which is able to solve this problem.
Yes, i know, maybe i should add the full path to all of the file calls in mirc.ini (e.g. scripts, logs, servers.ini, aliases.ini, etc.), which should work, but what about the file actions inside a script?
No, i guess, it would be very uncomfortable to use this method in each scriptfiles.

Well, if theres a solution for this, please let me know about it.
Thanks in advance. smile

Regards,
Executioner