Originally Posted By: argv0

1. They aren't "your" features and they are not "your" proposals (though I can see why being possessive makes you act so defensive).

I can see why you aren't able to discuss with someone, all you seem to be able to is changing what the other side in the 'discussion' says, then react on that.
I did not say "my" features. I said "my proposals". I'm the one that suggests this in the 'Feature Suggestions' section of the forum.
How does this make me 'possessive', lol?
And regarding 'defensive', I defend my suggestion. Of course I do. Why wouldn't I defend my own suggestion, lol?

It *should* therefore matter that other users don't find a suggestion as helpful as it could be. You should be interested in the idea that best serves the most people, not the least. It *should* therefore matter to you that I don't find your suggestion useful in a number of scenarios which I highlighted for you. Your suggestion does not deal with these issues. I suggested a more generalized solution that is more helpful to a broader range of the community, unless you'd like to debate this fact (though you haven't).

And HERE you shift again YOUR words in MY mouth:
[quote=argv0]
Instead, you seem to think that an ideal solution is not worth implementing.

And HERE you react on YOURSELF:

You wouldn't rather have the ideal solution? The solution that pleases more people? Or are you seriously just interested in pleasing yourself?

2. You should have the sense to realize it's not your suggestion or bust. There is such a thing as iterating on feature suggestions and making good ideas better. Perhaps you haven't realized this, in which case I guess I can't blame your ignorance. Instead I'll inform you: other people on a feature suggestion forum do have the right to point out flaws in your suggestion and give ideas on how to improve it. I guess now you know how these things work.

Talking about ignorance, argv0, take a mirror, if you react on a modified version of what I said, then you are actually ignoring yourself...

I've until now stayed away from commenting on your etiquette, but I'll say one thing now and I'll say it once: your erratic use of language, rude demeanor and personal attacks are turning this thread into a lose-lose situation for everyone involved (specifically you). Personally speaking, I would love to see better trace information for error reporting (something akin to try catch) that would solve your problem and make many others happy, but this thread has turned into such a mess that I could see how Khaled would disregard it. I highly suggest that you grow up and learn how to have a civilized discussion without bringing your personal frustrations into it. You're free to think what you want of me (I honestly could care less), but your passive aggressive attitude is neither welcome nor conducive to these forums. Discuss the issues I've raised (you have yet to do so), not semantics about the words I've use. The fact that you've called this an "argument" is telling that you're on the wrong track.

Haha, and then the famous 'hit the man instead of the ball'.. 'arguement'.

In fact, this post of you is remarkable, argv0, in the aspect that all the critic you throw to me actually targets yourself, in the same way you also 'reacted' on yourself.
<RRX> A
<argv0> B is bad because blahblahblah
<RRX> You seem to have interpreted wrong, I said A.
<argv0> No you are wrong, B is bad because blahblahblah
<RRX> Why do you react on B when I said A?
<argv0> Since you go personal blahblahblah

A discussion gets funny this way, don't you agree?