Hi, I'm redoing the mIRC Channel Dialog taking out what I think is unecessary and adding what is (not using dlls). I am encountering various problems with the topic and more...
Topic problems :
For the topic there doesn't seem to be an identifier which returns the name of the person having put the topic. There's only $chan(#ChanName).topic which returns the topic. Same for the time at which it was put. Also I can't quite figure out what is .wid and .hwnd ! And mIRC remembers the past topics of a channel.
The basic Channel Dialog keeps track of these things, how come we can't access them ? It seems as if I am going to have to make my own record for each server & channels associated.
Last but not least concerning the topic part in the Channel Dialog of mIRC, one can put nothing as a topic. But manually it doesn't seem to be possible, /topic #Chan won't work. Is it possible in an other way ?
List bans problem :
In the mIRC Channel Dialog, bans are shown with the time and the op who has put it. They all show up on the same line in the list. How can I get my own channel dialog to do the same thing, that is to say to have them lined up nicely ? (don't get me wrong, I know how to retrieve the info, I'm just having problems lining it up nicely like in mIRC).

Well, that's enough for now, lol. Thank you in advance for any help, advice or solution you may give me smile