I can see why this can be concidered quite a dangerous addition but it just as dangerous as say.... the socket events. With an 'on DEBUG' event you could practically do anything with mIRC, thats a given. All Khaled would have to do to limit it is add an option like the 'enable /run', or in this case 'enable Debug' and have it disabled by default in the new version.

Anyways, I've gone a bit off topic in this post, originally all I wanted to suggest was the ability to better distinguish debug messages from eachother as there are so bloody many of them but didn't fully realize that what I was suggesting with the actual event implemented would have some serious concequences if used the wrong way or by the wrong person. Heck, this event would be the momma of all other events as you'd be able to rewrite or PREwrite anything before the other events are even activated. However, with the limitation/option stated previously, I'd say it would still be a very valuable tool, it would bring scripting to a "whole new level" to quote codemastr. smile