I found this for you.
Quote:
A common way to insert a fixed-time delay of 1–99 seconds is by using choice. This can be used in Windows 95/98/ME. In Windows NT/2000/XP you may need to install the choice command (if you clickWindows NT/2000/XP there's a download link at item (e) - but see the ping delay method, too, before you decide to download).

For Windows 95/98/ME, and a choice delay of, say 10 seconds, you can use:

Code:
REM | choice /c:delay /td,10>NUL

In Windows NT/2000/XP, REM works differently, so use a TYPE NUL pipe ? instead:

Code:
TYPE NUL | choice /c:delay /td,10 >NUL

Note There is a Space before the redirection to >NUL, shown highlighted. A digit placed just before the operator > in Windows NT/2000/XP may conflict with redirection of STDOUT and STDERR (which uses the syntax 1> and 2> respectively). This second version also works in Windows 95/98/ME, so can be used for both Operating systems.

In either case, replace the 10 with any number from 1–99 for other delays (in seconds). Our Batch Course Lesson 10 (more in Lesson 20) explains the choice method in detail.

That came from http://www.allenware.com/icsw/icswref.htm which is a site trying to sell lessons but still gives out a lot of free info it seems. I thought i was in a giant add at first but sure enough found what you neede ( I think ).

Hope it helps.

I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, please keep me here.