Home
About
Download
Register
News
Help
Register
Log In
Forums
Scripts & Popups
Why won't this message code work?
Forums
Active Threads
Search
Who's Online
Help
Print Thread
Re: Why won't this message code work?
#
204405
18/09/08
10:21 PM
L
lolwutz
lolwutz
L
What I was trying to do, was to make my speech from another person, or perhaps a pager system.
When I want the bot to say something to #channel, I would like to do !msg #channel Message I want.
Somehow that didn't work.
o_O
Copy Link to Clipboard
Entire Thread
Subject
Posted By
Posted
Why won't this message code work?
Anonymous
17/09/08
10:44 PM
Re: Why won't this message code work?
Anonymous
18/09/08
01:14 AM
Re: Why won't this message code work?
Anonymous
18/09/08
10:21 PM
Re: Why won't this message code work?
RoCk
18/09/08
11:14 PM
Re: Why won't this message code work?
Anonymous
18/09/08
01:28 AM
Re: Why won't this message code work?
sparta
18/09/08
10:33 AM
Re: Why won't this message code work?
Wims
18/09/08
02:19 PM
Hop To
News and Discussions ------
Latest News
General Discussion
Support ------
mIRC Help
Connection Issues
Scripts & Popups
Development ------
Feature Suggestions
Developers
Bug Reports
Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Help
·
mIRC Homepage