So lets create my picture window 400x400 sizable

/window -pd +bs @test -1 -1 400 400

lets create a rectangle

/drawrect @test 15 1 1 1 120 14

now the questions

A) /drawfill -ihnrs @ <color> <color> <x y> [filename] [<x y>...]
So I assume /drawfill @ 15 2 2 would work but it doesnt, its not correct length so I used /drawfill @ 15 3 2 2 its correct length but fills up the whole window instead of just the rectangle

So my question is how do I fill just the rectangle

B) /drawtext @test 4 8 arial Hi there it is ok so text goes perfectly inside my rectangle however I can't select the text with my mouse.

What im trying to accomplish here is a way where I can make a dialog looking thing out of @window where I can alter text or use it has a list

and finally

C) I noticed once when I had a script downloaded awhile back that it had a picture window mp3 script where the DIR was loaded into the picture window has a valid list, where I could select mp3's within the list and it would notice the actually click, I have been trying to mess around with picture windows without any good documentation on how to go about really making everything work as one would assume.

P.S. the mp3 script I had back then had everything from play/stop/pause/skip to dir list to minimize the list to maximizing it, to having a bar scroll across the screen has the song played and reached the end till it was done.

Not that I want to create a mp3 window but If I knew how to have fields made, then text edited when I needed it for example like send a command /aline 8 @test NEW DATA and it would change it as if it i did , DID -ra $dname 1 NEW DATA with a dialog

If anyone has good MIRC picture window documentation and no where I could get it please let me know or if they could tell me a few examples that I could work around it would be great too.

Thanks in advance for help.

Code:
if $reality > $fiction { set %sanity Sane }
Else { echo -a *voices* }