Ok, note that this is regarding having the scripts editor not set to desktop...

In the past, if you had the scripts editor in focus and alt-tabbed back and forth between another app (or a mIRC dialog), the scripts editor would stay in focus whenever you switched back to mIRC. This made it easy to test the dialogs and go back into the editor to make changes and then test and so on.

Now, the scripts editor always loses focus and you end up back on the edit line and have to click back on the scripts editor. I've ignored it for a long time, but it's really getting annoying. If I left it in focus when alt-tabbing (or just clicking another window), it should be in focus again when I come back. There's no reason why mIRC should change what is in focus. That's the same as if it changed your active window to the status window everytime you tabbed back and forth.

This isn't really a feature request as it's a request to put it back the way it was.

Yes, I could throw it on the desktop and work with it there, but that adds yet another window on my taskbar and I don't want that. I use alt-tab a lot and I don't like having more windows open that have to be tabbed through than is necessary. It also means I have to make sure to alt-tab it in the correct order to get the scripts editor back on top of mIRC's main window as I go back and forth to other apps/dialogs. Others may not mind that, but I do, which is why I don't use that option.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net