Hi
I can connect to yahoo and gmail on port 587, i have made those adjustments in the script and it now connects but is not sending any emails. Maybe i am filling those values in wrongly.
I also know that these mail servers only transfer mails to each other i.e a gmail server will only forward email to a gmail address. i am setting those values to keep within these rules. I also dont want to put a password in as i dont want users getting the password to my account.

I merely want to bounce mail of these mail servers without authentication, a manuel way of doing this would be start run and telnet://smtp.hotmail.com:25 that would go to a hotmail server and one can send emails to another hotmail account, as port 25 is blocked i can not use that one and hotmail does not offer port 587 for incoming connections. Google and yahoo does.

I am wondering if anyone can mod this script for me to make it work with any major email service provider that accepts incoming connections on 587, i would really appreciate it.