Hi I would like to add something like:

Quote:
0 14:13×14: This when I talk... 14:13×14:

But I don't know how to do it, but I know if I use another input it will clash with this code:

Code:
on *:input:*: {
  if (($istok(channel query,$window($active).type,32)) && (/* !iswm $1) && (!$ctrlenter)) { 

; -------- START OF SETUP -------- 
    ; this is the string of badwords to replace. syntax: badword1 replaceword1,badword2 replaceword2, ...
    ; note: do not enter equal badwords and replace words, e.g. you must not enter "dick DiCk" 
    ; - otherwise your script will freeze in an infinite loop

var %bad = fuck fúck,pussy pússy,motherfucker motherfúcker,fucking fúcking,O_O O_O,>_< >_<,^.^ ^.^,pussy pússy,cunt cúnt,cunts cúnts,slut slút,sluts slúts,dick díck,dicks dícks,incest íncest,incestual íncestual,nigger nígger,niggers níggers,shit shít,bitch bítch,bitches bítches,cum cúm,cumming cúmming,cock cóck,whore whóre,whores whóres,homo hómo,homos hómos,fag fág,faggot fággot,faggots fággots 

; 2) this is the place where you can define how the first word should look like
    ; if it is a nickname of that chan or the nick of that query
    ; note: use NICK as placeholder 

var %nickstyle = 6..4 $+ NICK $+ 6..

; -------- END OF SETUP -------- 

; start processing all badwords
    var %text = $1-, %nr = 1
    while $gettok(%bad,%nr,44) {
      var %token = $v1
      ; replace each badword with the replace-word defined above, but keep the badword's initial case
      while ($findtok(%text,$gettok(%token,1,32),1,32)) {
        var %match = $v1
        var %new = $+($($+($chr(36),$iif(($left($gettok(%text,%match,32),1) isupper),upper,lower), $& 
          ($left($gettok(%token,2,32),1))),2),$mid($gettok(%token,2,32),2))
        var %text = $puttok(%text,%new,%match,32)
      }
      inc %nr
    }

; start checking all words for being a nick followed by a ":" char
    var %nr = 1
    while ($gettok(%text,%nr,32)) {
      var %token = $left($v1,-1)
      if (($regex($v1,/.+:/s)) && ((%token ison $active) || (%token == $query($active)))) {
        ; replace the nick with the nickstyle defined above
        var %text = $puttok(%text,$+($replacecs(%nickstyle,NICK,%token),$chr(15)),%nr,32)
      }
      inc %nr
    }

; output of the text
    msg $active %text
    halt 
  }
}

Excuse the language please, I never made it! lol but yeah anyways, I want the first tag I stated to work within this code, but I want it to have an optional on/off thing incase I don't want to use the tag, but I don't want the swear input/nick complete to be optional ...

I'm not sure if that made any sense to you.. but it's the best I could explain :S ty

Last edited by EnglishExpress; 14/12/07 01:28 AM.