lol that's funny...
well actually, arg is somewhat right.... i just think some of his concepts of a rational feature suggestion are very misunderstood... A suggestion doesn't have to compensate for 100's of lines of scripting to be desired, and yeah his code doesn't work, was missing a )
er...
well still doesn't work after adding that but i still get the idea...
but I didn't try to make any of my examples look more complicated than the other... if you look at them i didn't use vars in either of them... The reason was that i DID test them and found that it's faster without the vars... with that particular snip of code I was trying to extract as much speed as i could... and that was the reason for the suggestion... It wouldn't just make it "2 ticks faster" on my comp that code snip is very laggy.. which makes sense because it rewrites the line entirely, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that just appending text would be WAY faster AND work exactly as desired, which currently it doesn't, but really It's not that big a deal guys I wasn't tryin to make anyone argue on here...
But anyways bw, I don't let anything get to me, I'll still make suggestions... Prolly one's even more useless than this smile

Can't we all just get along :P

mIRC Scripting: So easy a caveman could do it.