Hi Khaled,

I like multiline editbox very much because I often write long messages, and like to see back on the last sentence when I write the current. Often, when writing complex reasoning I need to edit something I wrote in some sentences back, and when done this, I'm ready to send, but I can't push [Enter] with any other effect than producing CRLF. Not that I don't like the possibility to split one textbox text into more messages. This is a great property. But I also want to be able to send fast, without moving the cursor to the end of the textbox. I also want to be able to move fast to the start and to the end of a text in a textbox. If you could put in a ctrl + Enter function that sends the text no matter where in the text the cursor is, that would be nice. And if you could make ctrl + home to go to the start of the editbox, and ctrl + end, to the end, that would be nice too, instead of as now, when ctrl home/end control the channel pane. And in addition to this. When writing a long message, it would be nice if it was possible to put a CRLF to split a text into more messages with shift + Enter instead of ctrl + shift + ENTER. Two control keys is kinda quirky for such a common functionality. ctrl + shift + home/end could control channel/pm panes. That is kinda rare you want to do anyway.

Another thing, when scrolling back in a *single-line box*, the text you're about to write, doesn't disappear, but it does when scrolling back with ctrl + arrow up/down in a multiline textbox. That is, when the text you are about to write is of more than one line. (you have used ctrl + Enter) When returning back from scrolling the message buffer, only the first line is there.

A third thing. Could you make more lines in that multiline textbox you think? Well, I like to write long messages:-)