I have no clue why you decided to get up in arms over my replies. I was NOT assuming anything about you,nor was i judging you. i was taking into consideration that other ppl, including newbies, read these threads. Agreeing with Poppy that this particular trick is reasonably harmless and could be done by a friend (or not) as a joke, as well as adding that typing some things users could suggest can indeed be harmful, may help someone besides you. Even TheGames post about alt F4, while done jokingly, may stop someone from falling for that one. Knowing nothing about you or your level of knowledge is irrelevant to my replies, as replies here should be stated in ways that other users, regardless of knowledge level, can benefit from them. If my reply means that even ONE person refused to type something harmful just because they were curious, then you can throw a hissy fit over some imagined slur to your ego all you want...its worth it to me.

And no, in ans to your ques, many years ago when someone told me to type that i refused to.... I also refused to type a ton of other crud someone thought was cute. my "curiousity" was satisfied by finding out what those various things did. I wont even dignify your attempts to insult me with your "zombie" comment by responding further to that. To imply that its perfectly fine to satisfy curiousity by typing whatever a user is told, is irresponsible. YOU perhaps may know better... many others who look to this forum as a learning source may not.

If you feel other posts are redundant, then dont read them once you find the answer you seek. Your opinion on what is relevant isnt any excuse for being rude

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet