I don't know how it got onto my PC, it appeared during an installation of a completely different program and I don't want it. Here's what happened:

At the bottom right hand corner of my icon bar, there was a blank spot. I right clicked it and it had all of these settings and other things. I went to uninstall, but it told me I had to turn the program off first. Unfortunately, whenever I go to close the program, it will reopen 1 second later and open up 9 or so Internet Explorer browsers with a final message telling me that "The path 'Alex116' does not exist or is not a directory".

I thought whatever this thing was it was probably an installation error, so that's why I couldn't get the program off my PC. I came here and downloaded the program (Quebec version, not that I'd think it matters too much) and went to install in properly in hopes I could then uninstall properly. This was not the case. Now I have TWO blank spaces on my icon bar both do to with this program.

I tried turning the "Connect on startup" setting off, so it wouldn't open in the first place, but it still does open when I log in then out of my account. Even when I reboot it will run.

This is unbearably frustrating to me, so any help getting this program off my PC would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by ShadowOS; 13/04/07 06:54 PM.