Is there a script that will look at the ip address of anyone who joins a channel, and assign that ip address to a nick?

I'll try to explain a little better.

In a channel I am in, a lot of people come in using random nicks. ie) TheCloaked and stuff like that. What I want, is to be able to simple, perhaps by right clicking on name, select an option that will echo back to me who that IP belongs to. If at all possible, if the ip has a registered nick that it has used, return those nicks only. If not, then return all the nicks that that ip has used. So if TheCloaked entered the channel and I right clicked on him and selected the option, it would tell me that the person has also been known by the nick Clurion. Or if Clurion isn't a registered nick, then by all the nicks that IP address has used, so I can figure out who they are more easily.

Also, a feature, if possible, would be the ability to select a nick from the list and generate a welcome message to say witin the channel. So when I right click on TheCloak, and it gives me a list of names, I can select Clurion and then it says something like "Hello Clurion, how are you?"