Ok, I've been testing some more tonight, and I have some remarks:

- When no nick/nicks have been selected from the nicklist and I right-click the channel window, it asks me to input nicks. I obviously use right-click channel menu also for other things, then blacklisting people smile

- When I right-click a user in a channel, it shows me PM Spammer and Flooder, but both options are grayed out. I'm not able to select them.

- When I right-click a user in a channel, and I specify a custom reason, it adds the user to the blacklist, but the reason is added twice (nick reason reason).

- When I right-click the channel or status menu, there should be no blacklist option. Since I'm not gonna blacklist an entire channel. It should only be present in the nicklist and query menu's.

- I don't really understand the kick-counter. It should be a global counter, in the variables list or something. And only increase when I kick someone.
At the moment it seems to count how many times someone was kicked (count.nick). But not only by me, also by others.

Would it be possible, to remove the aliasses from the script, and just replace the actual commands for it?
That way I should be able to tune the script a little more myself as well. Just the basic adding users to the hash with pre-set reason or with specified reason, looking the user up when he joins the channel and the ability to remove people from the list?

Again, I really appreciate your efforts in this RusselB!