Some kind of safe list for ssl sever connections, where you can enter $network and $server values that mirc to accept the certificate from without prompt. ($server values would be wildcard matchable, ie *.networkname.net)

Basically just a way to automatically accept certificates from networks you specify as trusted or safe. I dont know about other people but i find it quite annoying if im away and come back to a server connection that has been offline for several hours due to lack of certificate acceptance. (one such network i use ssl on i am in a channel that is business related). I know you can save a certificate so you dont have to accept that particular one again, however some networks dont allow you to see links of maps, or allow direct leaf connection. Which leaves you in the dark as to which server your going to get and weather or not you will need to accept the certificate.

If this can already be done (moderately easy) with one of the file selections in the ssl options i apologise, and if so a little information about it in the help file (and in this thread to point me in the right direction) would be nice.

"Allen is having a small problem and needs help adjusting his attitude" - Flutterby