Hi all!

I'm trying to do something, but I got stuck, so I'm looking for someone to help me, because I don't know how to go on. I'm not very good at english, but I'll try to explain it as clearly as possible smile

I've made a Remote script, and the most important thing on it is a On kick event, that "blocks" the kicks from some chan OPs, on some channels (concretely, kicks to some bots). So I have this code:

Code:
On ^*:KICK:#: {
  if ($istok(%hbot.chan, $chan, 32)) {
    if (($istok(%hbot.ignore, $nick, 32)) && ((bot isin $1-) || (b0t isin $1-) || (notice isin $1-))) { halt }
  }
}

It works well, but the problem is... I've some another remotes that have the same event, and of course, they also are triggered. I would need: if the previous code triggers, and halts the kick event, it would also halt the rest of scripts that I've loaded.

The other event that triggers (and wouldn't have to), is like this:
Code:
On ^1:KICK:#: { ... | haltdef }

I've also loaded the first one in the first position of remotes (load -rs1...), but it still triggers frown the other one is on the 5th. position, or something like that.

I don't know if it's possible to do, but I'd be very glad if someone could help me with this.

Thanx a lot laugh

==================
Abstraction is art.