Well im working on a list with all the differences between the 2, which is turning more into a list with what DCX has that MDX hasnt with each beta version that gets released. Could you tell me what it is you see in MDX that DCX currently does not ? DCX is still in development and each request and bug is being dealt with by the author (clickhere). But even as it stands now i would chose it over MDX.

Keep in mind that there are a couple controls in DCX that will be added soon: IPaddress,webcontrol,UpDown, Calander.
Stuff like Drag and drop support (even from within one control something MDX cant do) , itemheight for treeview. Progressbars in listviews, combo's in listview.

If your just on about the Progressbar being better in MDX its not DCX has more options such as having text in the Progress bar, it has more events, Marquee control style...

Im not involved in the development of dcx other then translation and reporting bugs i find, Which i wouldnt even be doing if i didnt think DCX was ALOT better as MDX.

I've loved and cherised MDX for years but DCX is my new hot blonde lover now smile

$maybe