For any ident at all? im sorry but i think that is an obsurd idea. EVERY user connecting to irc has an ident, there is NO way around it. So what you would be doing it shunning every user the second they connect, this is again an obsurd thing to do in my opinon, by shunning them how are they to identify? join channels? msg somebody?. If they can't do anything then its pointless them being connected in the first place.

In any case, if you want to shun/kline/whatever to anybody that even has an ident, then you dont need to even both checking the ident because every user will have one.

Code:
on ^1:SNOTICE:*:{
  if ($1-7 == *** Notice -- Client connecting on port) {
    var %addy = $mask(*! $+ $mid($10,2-,$calc($len($10)-3)),4)
    ; this will set the address in the format *!*@xxx.xxx.xxx.* to a local variable called %addy
    put KLINE/SHUN/WHATEVER command here
    ; use %addy in your command for the address to use or whatever
  }
}

I also altered the first if, since i assume like most ircds it allows connections on multiple ports. If you want it port specific just change the second line back to "if ($1-8 == *** Notice -- Client connecting on port 6667:) {" changing '6667' if neccersary.

"Allen is having a small problem and needs help adjusting his attitude" - Flutterby