Quote:
Someone actually made a webserver SCRIPT? Why? If you want to host something on your computer, using standard (free) webserver software would be better, I would think.

Anyhow, my apologies for not knowing that someone made such a thing.

I made a webserver to host somes files that you want to share quickly. When someone dccs doesn't work, he can uses my web server and give a direct link to download the file from his computer. I also made a few other webservers but they were part of an addon. The last one I made was a web site connected directly to my mIRC. When someone loaded a page, it was made instantly using some informations found by my mIRC client on the channels (in this case, it was checking all the links and images it could found on the channels I were and logged them with a url,nick,server,time). Also, this addon (for the links) has a search feature.

It's just to let you know that, even if mIRC is only done for chatting, we can enhance it by doing almost everything that is IRC related, even webservers if the person is not afraid of learning a protocol. Also I made some webservers, mines are really the basis, I saw somewhere a person who coded a webserver for mIRC with dlls which supported MySQL for example, that is great coding smile