Hey. I have this /eval alias:
Code:
alias eval { 
  var %t = $ticks 
  say 14[15 $+ $eval($1-,1) $+ 14] 15== 14[15 $+ $eval($1-,2) $+ 14] 15 $+ $iif($calc($ticks - %t) <= 10000, - $v1 $+ ms,$round($calc( - $v1 / 1000),2) $+ s) 
}
I would like to be able to use a DNS with that. For example, a _DNS alias. You would use /eval $_dns(google.com) .... and it would return the resolved IP address. However, i need it with a few custom things. Like...
  • It needs to be able to use the -c and -h switches of the DNS command, in the format of $_dns(google.com).h and $_dns(google.com).c
  • It also needs to have a method of flood control. What I mean is, if there are more than 1 IPs associated with a host, it will display only the first. But then it would echo me saying: "There is more" And by using $_dns(google.com).all it would return all.
I know this may be confusing. I tried it for hours, and couldn't even come close. The best I got, is using a timer, and hoping by the time the timer was up, the dns would have resolved. Any and all help is much appreciated. TIA! TIA! TAI!

Best Regards,

Austin

-- HAMM3R (aka: alhammer)
http://www.HAMM3R.net