Quote:
I assume this need to "reset" the channel limit is to avoid flooding. If this is so, then resetting the limit to "+5" everytime (or every third time) some joins will defeat the purpose, as there will always be room for more to join, which will further increase the room limit.

That is why I made an addon which uses a timer. Look at the first post that I made. Also I was just showing Riamus2 regarding the "//".

Quote:
Changed "#" to $chan, after all - the associated join may not happen on the active channel! And you don't want to change the limits of other channels.

Changing "#" to "$chan" inside the event will not change the limits of other channels if you specify a Channel name in the event "on @!*:JOIN:#Channel: {". If you did not specify a channel name, then it would affect all your channels where you or the bot is opped.

Quote:
Removed the confusing "if" (if the current limit does not equal the new limit, then just change the limit??? - why not just change it anyway and then you know it will be true!)

That is to make sure that the channel has already the correct limit & you don't have to set it again.

If you have a plastic floor runner over your tiles, then you're one Hella Pinoy!