Well, it's been mentioned and discussed and also been stated in my signature that I'm moving to Canada to start a new life, I might be on here some days and then I might not. I have a one month holiday before I start work, but in a new country I wouldn't sit around on the pc all day as much as I used and would like to, the scenery is beautiful.

I will have approximately 5 hours sleep, yep just 5 hours. And then I need to get ready and leave for the airport at 6:00 am. The bad thing about living in a town no one has heard of is that it takes 2.5 hours to get to the airport lol.. But it's been fun, I've met some nice people on here, who are good friends of mine.. Naming a few FiberOPtics, alhammer, Marantz and Krejt and loads more.. These lot are amazing guys.. smile

I just want to thank everyone here for being such good friends of mine, it means alot to me. Everyone I've helped, who's helped me, and interacted with me in any way on these forums are now my friends and will never ever be forgotten.

I'm running out of things to say so I guess this is it, goodbye everyone. I'll be on early morning to see the replies I get (if any).

Take care everyone. smile

All the best.

-Andy