Yes you may be able to get an album from one person but just the same as kazaa or any P2P program, Quality Depends. On a cable modem I can have an album of 12 songs within 5-10 minutes. I don't know how patient of a person you are because i strictly use kazaa for downloading media because it was made for that, but I listen to each song before I assign the proper track tags (I hate when people cant properly name a music title by putting random numbers to be identified to) If the song I downloaded was shitty I make note of it and when I finish listening to that album I will go through and delete the corrupt songs and redownload from someone else until I get a better quality song and in full. Chances of getting a good quality song on Kazaa or any P2P program the first try are really good. But I also scan each file before playing them. When I know I have the complete album - by double checking the correct song and order with a tracklist on the net or by a friend, I will then burn copies of it for my personal enjoyment. I just don't recommend using mIRC for that because well not everyone online is a friendly person....Ive seen instances where someone was downloading a song or at least they though and ended up downloading a trojan instead. Plus I've had my past experiences with downloading on mIRC and well I was one of the unfortunate. Lets say that this thing duplicated itself over 7000 times....totally fried my main windows directory....I could not go to a restore point because it got to that too.....but was lucky enough to do a system recovery....and since then I have not had a problem.....I just try to make certain that people know that downloading from mIRC or ANY program is a risky thing. Just something to think about the next time you are downloading...