It wasn't designed to be, no. I had originally made it for just our own channel, so it didn't need to be.

However, as long as the channel names weren't the same and you disabled the note about how many matches were found on offline servers, it would work on multiple servers without any other modification, I think. I would have to remove some channel-specific code and make it universal, but otherwise it would work okay.

Another useful thing with it is that it converts any roman numerals to arabic (IV to 4) and vice versa if it's the final "word" in a search. That way it gives you an output for all items with both number formats. And, it displays what trigger the items are on for each server.

The biggest plus to this method, though, is that servers aren't required to use @find. Many people turn that off because with larger lists, it can be cpu intensive when people use it.

The only "downside" from some people's point of view is that it has to get the lists from the servers. For us, we have our servers run a small script to automatically create and send the file lists to the bot when they join the channel. Depending on how "regular" your servers are, this can be a problem. You could have each server forward lists manually, but this doesn't keep them up to date on the bot very well.

Anyhow, if you are interested in seeing it in action, leave me a private message and I can give you the channel name and you can test it out.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net