kewl so sue me and almost everyone posting anything to this board as they are violating mirc law ....... anyhow really is this a debate about legallity or a debate about a personal vendetta towards someone i lost track ......

but technically if u read that slowly and carefully IT SAYS mircs install file cannot be altered ...... as mircs install file is the trademark in question ...... according to that wording.....
but hey lets ask a lawyer for a correct definition ....... as im not a lawyer i only play one in the mirc forums

mIRC may only be distributed as the original distribution install file as distributed by mIRC Co. Ltd. The mIRC distribution install file may not be distributed as a part of any package, and may not have files added to it or removed from it, and none of its contents may be modified, decompiled, or reverse engineered.

also just so we are clear

The mIRC distribution install file may not be distributed as a part of any package, and may not have files added to it or removed from it, and none of its contents may be modified, decompiled, or reverse engineered

this part covers anyone altering the install file itself

mIRC may only be distributed as the original distribution install file as distributed by mIRC Co. Ltd.

ok that part means that if u intend on distributing MIRC , not watchdogs mirc script, but Mirc it can only be distributed as the install file as created by mirc.com blah blah blah .......

no where does it say u cannot alter ur mrc make it a script and then distrubute that ........ if it did their would be licensing on being able to alter any contents of mirc after it was installed .......... but if khaled tells me im wrong then hey so be it ......... again lets ask a lawyer on this one

D3m0nnet.com