Quote:
Quote, [DaveC] 'The /server command does not disconnect you from the active server, it may do based apon what settings you pass it. so /HELP /Server was exactly the help you needed.'

If you type in /Server in a active window by itself as posted it immediately disconnects you from any server you are currently on.

Well I assume you didnt read to carefully since u ignored or didnt see the bit i have bolded up for you now.

Quote:
if you type in /Help in a active window that of course pulls up the help menu but doesn't supply anything useful regarding the Server command which is what was asked here.

No one told you to type /help on its own.

Quote:
/Help /Server is worthless in regards to actually supplying the answer and solution to my question. The mIRC help file was checked prior to the post ever being placed here.

alias geton {
server blah balh blah
server -m other blah blah blah
server -m another blah blah blah
server -m one more blah blah blah
}
* Lori has helped you with your now defined need of a delayed action server and channel join, which i dont show here since you didnt ask for it tell later

Strange i would see this as being the only command you would have needed to look up /help /server now go down and see how to connect to multiple serves with it.

Quote:
It appears the rather tiny snippit that I had and posted was all that anyone has here to offer, again its unfortunate the multiple server join routine we previously had is lost.

Well U just blew your point, since that snipit uses the /server command.